Terms and Conditions
CompleteMe provides a platform for singles in Singapore to connect with each other.
The services (“Services”) provided are:
Events and Workshops.
Personal Profile Dating
There are no guarantees of a successful relationship or marriage.
To utilise the CompleteMe’s Services, you must agree to the terms and conditions as stated in the description.
Marketing, Advertising and Sales Tactics
You are our valued member hence we will
maintain the highest standard of truthfulness and accuracy in all advertising, promotions and marketing communication materials.
not make any false or unsubstantiated claims
not engage in pressure sales tactics or coerce clients to make the purchase decision hastily. You will not be pressured into procuring any dating service.
We understand the Singapore Code of Advertising Practice (SCAP) and ensure that we comply fully with the requirements.
We also understand the Consumer Protection (Fair Trading Act) CPFTA and ensure that we comply fully with the requirements.
- Legal Age: Singles who register must be of minimum age of 21 years at the time of registration. We reserve the right to request proof of age to verify the age.
- Marital Status: Singles who register must declare and warrant that you are not married. If you are separated, but not yet legally divorced, you may not register as a member.
Disclaimer of Liability
We are not liable to the members, who
a. utilise the websites
b. utilise the group on Facebook – Singapore Facebook Singles (https://www.facebook.com/groups/18949724555)
c. participate in the events, activities and/or workshops,
for the conduct of or information provided by the other members of CompleteMe.
We are also not responsible for any loss and/ or damage to a person, arising out of the use of the above mentioned.
The members acknowledge that they assume all risk and/ or responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the use of the above mentioned.
As a member, you will
(a) be solely responsible for your conduct and for the information you provide to us or transmit to other members.
(b) not transmit to other members, our staff and/ or the general public any defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, obscene, profane, offensive sexually oriented, threatening, harassing, racially offensive, religiously offensive, illegal material, or any material that infringes or violates other members’ or our staff or our rights (including but not limited to, intellectual property rights, and rights of privacy and publicity).
(c) use the Website for the personal use of yourself only. Organizations, companies, and/ or businesses may not become members and should not use the website for any purpose. Illegal and/ or unauthorised uses of the website, including collecting information of members by electronic or other means will be investigated, and appropriate legal action will be taken, including without limitation, civil, criminal, and injunctive redress.
(d) use our Services in a manner consistent with any and all applicable laws and regulations.
(e) not impersonate any person or entity.
(f) agree to pay, hold harmless and defend us in the claim or action, in the event that a claim or action is brought against us from your use of the Services, including any breach by you of this Policy or any charges or complaints made by other parties against you.
You are solely responsible for your interactions with other CompleteMe’s members. We reserve the right, but has no obligation, to monitor disputes between you and other members.
We own and retain all intellectual property in the Website. You may not copy, modify, publish, transmit, distribute, perform, reproduce, license, create derivative works from, transfer display, or sell or re-sell any such intellectual property or proprietary information, without written permission sought from us.
We may provide aggregate statistics about members, sales, traffic patterns, and related site information to reputable third-parties, but these statistics will include no personally identifying information.
Receipt of Newsletter
We will send out newsletters via email on a regular basis and you can choose to opt out. Every newsletter will contain an unsubscribe function. You can send us an email to us informing us that you would like to unsubscribe the newsletter.
Access to Other Websites
Our website contains hyperlinks to websites which are not owned or maintained by us.
We are not responsible for the contents of those websites and shall not be liable for any loss and/ or damages arising from access to those websites. You shall use the hyperlinks at your own risk.
- ensure that the Website is functioning normally 24 hours a day.
We will not
- ensure that the contents available through the Website or any functions associated therewith will be uninterrupted, virus-free or error-free, or that defects will be corrected or that the Website and the server is and will be free of all viruses and/or other harmful elements.
- check whether members are using the Website in accordance with the terms and conditions. Should there be any members who violate the terms and conditions, we may, in its sole discretion, decide to take appropriate action against any member, though we are not obligated in any manner to do so.
Events/ Activities/ Workshops
1. To register for our events, activities and/ or workshops, you can click under events on
2. Event’s closing date is 3 days prior to date of event. All registration and payment must be made by then.
a. After payment is made and you discovered that you cannot attend the event, you are to inform the organizer at least 3 days or more prior to event date. A full refund, after a deduction of $10 administration fee, will be given to you.
b. When payment is made and the event is cancelled by us, full refund will be given back.
c. There is a cooling-off period of 3 days from the date of payment. A full refund, after a deduction of $10 administration fee, will be given to you.
d. No Refund will be given:
- No-show for events.
- No refund will be given for any cancellation of registration in less than 3 days to the event date.
Refund will be done via bank transfer within 3 working days after the event.
3. Event registrations and payments are based on first-come-first-serve basis and must be made via the Website.
4. Prior registrations and payments are compulsory. Confirmations of seats are upon payments made.
5. No walk-ins will be entertained.
6. No refund will be made for non-attendance but a replacement of the same gender is allowed for the same event.
7. We reserve the rights to reject any participants.
8. We will not be held liable or responsible in any way for any occurrence at the event/ activity/ workshop which may result in personal injury, property damage or loss, wrongful death or other damages to the members that may occur as a result of their participation in the event/ activity/ workshop or as a result of the negligence of any party, including us, whether active or passive.
9. Due to unexpected circumstances, the event’s/ activity’s/ workshop’s programme, venue, timing, date, group size, costs and conditions are subject to change at any point of time. Full refund will be made if events are cancelled by us.
Payments are made via PayPal/ credit cards on Peatix.com.
Cooling-off/ Refund Policy - Events
Event’s closing date is 3 days prior to date of event. All registration and payment must be made by then.
1. After payment is made and you discovered that you cannot attend the event, you are to inform the organizer at least 3 days or more prior to event date. A full refund, after a deduction of $10 administration fee, will be given to you.
2. When payment is made and the event is cancelled by us, full refund will be given back.
3. There is a cooling-off period of 3 days from the date of payment. A full refund, after a deduction of $10 administration fee, will be given to you.
4. No Refund will be given:
- No-show for events.
- No refund will be given for any cancellation of registration in less than 3 days to the event date.
Cooling-off/ Refund Policy – Personal Profile Dating
1. After payment is made and you wish to change your mind, you are to inform the organizer within 2 days. A full refund will be given to you.
2. No refund will be entertained after 2 days.
Collection of Personal Information
Provision of Information
To fully utilise our services, you would need to provide personal information such as your name, gender, e-mail address, telephone number, birth date, photo and identification number. We may use the contact information to contact you via e-mail or phone to inform you of new events, activities, workshops or promotions which we may offer. Your identification number will be used to verify your marital status with Registry of Marriages Singapore. If you are a divorcee, we would require you to produce your Certificate of Making Interim Judgment Final (“Final Judgment”). If you are a widow/ widower, we would require you to produce the death certificate of your deceased spouse. Information provided to us, unless required by applicable legislation, we will not provide this information to a third party without your permission.
Disclosure of Information
Personal information such as email address, telephone number, birth date, photo and identification number would never be published or disclosed to other members/ persons without your permission.
Accuracy of Information
As a user of our Services, it is your responsibility to
(a) provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself upon registration
(b) maintain and promptly update the registration information to keep it true, accurate, current and complete.
Should you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, we have the right to suspend or terminate your membership and bar you from events, activities and workshops, without compensation.
(c) We reserve the right to do any background or marital status checks on you.
Content posted on Website and Facebook groups
We may review and delete any content posted by you on the above mentioned that in the sole judgment of us which might be defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, obscene, profane, offensive sexually oriented, threatening, harassing, racially offensive, religiously offensive, illegal material, or any material that infringes or violates the rights, harm, or threaten the safety of other members.
We reserve the right to investigate and take appropriate action in its sole discretion against anyone who violates this provision, including without limitation, removing the offending communication from the web pages and terminating the membership of such violators.
We may use your information to contact you and deliver information to you that, in some cases, are targeted to your interests, such as targeted advertisements and newsletters relevant to your use of the Services. By the use of this Website, you expressly agree to receive this information.
Information may be placed on your computer to allow us to identify you and understand your interests. This information is commonly known as "cookies". Information gathered would be purely for the use of improving our Services. If you do not wish to receive cookies, or want to be notified of when they are placed, you may set your web browser to do so, if your browser so permits.
Privacy and Confidentiality
Your personal information is of upmost importance to us and we will protect it against loss and unauthorized access.
However, we cannot ensure that all of your private communications and other personally identifiable information will never be disclosed in ways not otherwise described in this Policy. We may be required to disclose information to the government or third parties under certain circumstances, third parties may unlawfully intercept or access the Website, or members may abuse or misuse your information that they collect from the Website. Therefore, we do not promise, and you should not expect, that your personally identifiable information or private communications will always remain private.
Step 1: Identify Dispute
The Agency/ Practitioner receives the client’s complaint via telephone/ online/ email.
Step 2: Resolve to Settlement
The Agency/ Practitioner will respond and try to resolve the complaint with the client within 3 working days. If the investigation into the complaint cannot be completed within 3 working days, the Agency/ Practitioner will send a written acknowledgement to the client, indicating the agreed timeframe with client to resolve the dispute.
Step 3: Seek Help from Independent Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) Body
SDN will only refer to an independent Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) body, such as the Small Claims Tribunal, Singapore Mediation Centre or CASE if the dispute originated from SDN.